Challenging Us... Changing the World
The VERY latest:
- International Women's Day - March 8 - $10,000 matching grant! See our Facebook page
- Insta, Facebook, podcasts? Links right here!
- New book reviews: bugs (small but mighty - and vanishing), corporations (mighty but amoral), growing food without destroying the planet (mighty important)
- Nepal Learning Tour album, Congo girls' ed/reforestation pics on Facebook
- 2023 Learning Tour lineup: S. Sudan, Amazon, Dine rez, Yellowstone, Alaska
Summer '22 campaigns
Responding to the needs/requests of our global neighbors, NCP raised over $14,000 in the late spring and summer of 2022 for hunger relief for women's groups in the delta of Myanmar, a wheelchair and food support for shamans in the Ecuadorian Amazon, further training for a Dineh (Navajo) traditional healer, scholarships for Chepang hill tribe girls in Nepal, and a Labor Day campaign training midwives in the DR Congo. Thanks to all who pitched in!!
Planting two (!) million trees over the next decade for fruit, medicines, firewood, climate - and some just for the birds!
NCP is a small nonprofit organization with a Big Goal: to change the world!