top of page
Go. Meet. Learn. Grow.
Change - yourself and your world.
Great experiences of the planet and its people with good traveling companions. Safe but simple accommodations. Open to all ages.
Please register as early as possible, as trips may be cancelled if there are insufficient registrations - or may fill up. Prices reflect all on-the-ground costs; airfares, Covid tests and visa costs are borne by participants.
- Jun 01, 7:00 PM – Jun 07, 7:00 PMCuyabeno National Park, Aguarico, EcuadorVisit four indigenous communities far from the usual tourist areas, guided by Siona shaman Delio
- Jun 22, 5:00 PM – Jun 28, 5:00 PMCuba, Cuba, NM 87013, USAVisit this Dineh (Navajo) community 2 hours northwest of Albuquerque to learn about the culture, daily life, resilience and many challenges facing the people.
- Jul 20, 5:00 PM – Jul 27, 5:00 PMYellowstone National Park, Wyoming, United StatesExplore these gems of the National Park system in a week-long experience of the land, water, mountains and wildlife.
- Aug 06, 6:00 PM – Aug 14, 6:00 PMDenali/Kenai Fjords, AlaskaExplore Denali and the Kenai Fjords National Parks for an amazing experience of interior and coastal Alaska NEAR CAPACITY: CALL BEFORE REGISTERING
- Jan 05, 2024, 7:00 PM – Jan 16, 2024, 7:00 PMKathmandu, Kathmandu, NepalExplore issues of human trafficking, visit a renown National Park, encounter the Himalaya, experience vibrant Hindu/Nepali culture
bottom of page